Signs

I'm really trying hard not to read too much into this, but I may be a bit superstitious.

Most of you know that last week I got a new 'mom-mobile.'   I was nervous because I'm NOT a fan of Ford's. However, I realized the significance of this purchase.  A few days prior to my transfer with Charleigh, I went out (kind of) on a limb...

We bought a Ford F-150. Big deal for this girl.

  Two weeks later, I was pregnant.

I went out on another limb with this vehicle purchase.  Hopefully that's a sign this transfer will work.

Another sign?! 
My due date with Charleigh was right around my Grandma Diana's birthday. (side note - she died before my birth). If I should get pregnant this time, my due date will be Grandpa Chick's birthday.  Grandpa Chick also died prior to my birth.

A few of the Instagram girls that I became friends with while TTC Charleigh are also going through this too, and a few are already pregnant!  The irony is that this time, we are doing it backwards - A is already pregnant (she was the last to have her babies), and K will have her transfer on the 20th (she was the first to have her baby)!  Just like last time, though, I will be smack in the middle.

Just had to share the "signs"....

Comments

Popular Posts