Heartburn, sleep & fainting


It's been an interesting week...

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 14 weeks 5 days

Size of baby: Naval orange

Total weight gain/loss: still no idea.

Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I hate that stupid belly band thing, it just annoys the crap out of me, so I've determined maternity pants are the way to go.  It's definitely easier to wear maternity shirts, too, because then I don't really look 'fat'

Gender: Girl, unless she grows something in the next five weeks.

Movements: I swear, this child never stops moving.  I was trying to describe what I was feeling to Chad - it feels like a bunch of bubbles or gas in my body, but when you go to pass gas, your butt cheeks are sewn shut. (Sorry for the graphic, but its the best way I can describe what I'm feeling)

Sleep: Thanks to our lovely dog, my Boppy pillow is no more.  I toss and turn a lot, and have a helluva time getting comfortable.

What I miss: my glass of wine, though I did have one last night for my birthday celebration.  (More on that later)

Cravings: cookies, fish & chips, poor boys (only made by my mom, though), moms homemade fudge, bread

Symptoms: the heartburn is definitely hitting me hard.  One would think with my history I'd be used to it, but I'm not.  I cant eat a lot at one time, CJ doesn't like it when I do.  Stinker!!!





Comments

Popular Posts