Ten plus


This Week’s Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 10 weeks, 4 days.  But, I measured in at a whopping 11 weeks last Monday!

 Size of Baby: depends on which app you look at

 Total Weight Gain or Loss: Not so sure, I will let y'all know after my appointment on Friday

 Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much living in yoga pants and pjs

 Gender: C is either a boy or a girl

 Movements: C was doing a roundhouse kick last appointment, and I feel this strange bubbly sensation now

 Sleep: what is sleep?  I'm definitely not getting as much as I need, thanks to bathroom runs, attempts to get comfortable and crazy kitties!

 What I Miss:  I'm back to missing my wine

 Cravings: Popcorn, Mom's poor boys, salads, chili cheese fritos (which weren't as good said hoped), fish & chips, mint chocolate chip ice cream

Symptoms:  I had an interesting bout of lightheadedness the other day.  Mainly just being tired, and food cravings.

Comments

Popular Posts