I'm so Excited!

Minus a few little hiccups, today was a good day.  Since I was up and moving earlier than needed, I treated myself to a delicious soufflé from Panera for breakfast chased with a heavenly CinnamonDolce Latte.  Mmmm!!!  My appointment went well, and 'C' is moving right along.  This morning 'C' was dancing for me, and it made me sad that Chad had missed it.  The heart rate was 170bpm, and I'm always amazed  by the changes in 'C'. After leaving the doctors office I may have cried a bit, because I was so amazed and in love with our little one.
I also called to schedule the genetic testing/first trimester screening, which is scheduled bright and early on 12/2 in the Med Center.  Apparently, they automatically do the Jack or Jill test along with the screening so I should know if 'C' is a boy or girl by my birthday!!!  Yikes!  Although I will be happy either way, it'd be an awesome birthday present if I found out we were having a princess!!! :-)
Chad and I have also been looking into a birth photographer to capture this special event. The problem we have run into is that there would be a complete stranger in there taking pictures of such an intimate thing.  On top of that, we'd be paying them a lot of money.  What if we don't like this person?  There were just too many unknowns for us.  But we devised a plan, since this is something we really want. Although our moms could do this, they'd be too emotionally involved.  The natural solution was to find a friend who we were both comfortable with.  I had the honor of asking our friend Liz to capture this miracle today.  I knew this was a big thing to ask somebody, but I knew she was our person.  Chad is friends with her husband, and I'm friends with Liz.  They had their first baby in February.  I was nervous about asking, because we've not been friends for long.  I know who I would have asked if we still lived in Illinois (Missy, Kimberly and/or Heather), and I've been friends with them for quite awhile. I am super excited to say that Liz has agreed to be our birth photographer! :-) only thing we may run into is if Matt is working, she would have Liam.  Thankfully,I'm pretty sure this will be an induction and our mothers will be down here to help -  so we have Liam figured out!  Thank you, Liz, from the bottom of my heart.  You have no idea how absolutely excited I am to have you involved.  I will be forever indebted to you!
Until next time, here are some pictures of 'C'....

XOXO,
Diana




And, a picture of the cutest Siamese ever....

Comments

Popular Posts