The Dark Knight Rises

For the record, I think I deserve "Wife of the Year" award...

On Saturday, despite the fact that it was pouring down rain and our boy Bond was stuck at the vet until Monday, Chad decided he wanted to go truck shopping.  Before we bought Blanche the Avalanche, Chad really wanted a Ford F150 FX2.  Why, I can't even begin to understand.  (Despite the kick ass Bronco we had growing up, I'm not at all a Ford girl.  If I'm buying American it best be a GMC product.). Seeing as we were in a bit of a hurry, we settled on Blanche from that shithole Carmax.

Disclaimer:  Do NOT buy a vehicle from Carmax.  They are the sleaziest dealership I've ever been to - maybe even sleazier than Gilman.  They lie about the cars and don't do anything properly.  I mean really, who fixes a dent with Bond-o?!

We liked Blanche enough, but something wasn't quite right.  So it was time to say goodbye.

Enter The Dark Knight...Chad's brand spankin' new 2013 Ford F150 FX2. I'm not gonna lie.  That's one badass truck.  I actually like driving it!  The best part is that the car payments are less than what they were for Blanche.  Granted, Carmax screws you on that too.

Chad is very excited and loves to play with his truck.  I'm just glad that I don't have to worry about him wanting to drive my car all the time!!! :-)








Comments

Popular Posts