A late Thankful Thursday...almost two weeks worth.

With the moving, I didn't get the opportunity to blog last week.  I'm going to do my best not to put duplicate any of my "thankful's" but I cannot promise anything.

11.) A JOB!  First day is 1/3/12.
12.) A hubby that loves me and understands me.
13.) White Chocolate Martini's...little things make me happy!
14.) Christmas music
15.) Movers...even if they do steal your hand towels.
16.) My new house! <3
17.) A kick-ass refrigerator.
18.) The peacefulness and privacy of our new house.
19.) To finally have everything in the house, even if I still have to look at some moving boxes.  (Chad...)
20.) The fact that I didn't break any bones when I fell down the stairs.
21.)  NO more stairs!
22.)  Food in our fridge and home-cooked food.
23.) My friends and family who have been there to listen to me vent.

And, an extra one for tomorrow...
24.) A fabulous 2011 complete with many blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts