The countdown is on!

~14.5 days until closing
~ 22.5 days until Thanksgiving
~ 24.5 days until we have to be out of the apartment

Holy cow! I'm really hoping this month flies by.  There are so many things that I want to do for the move, and I've already been busy packing.  Thankfully, my husband declined the offer of Texans tickets on Sunday so that we can spend the entire weekend packing.  It's somewhat difficult to decide what can be packed and what we may need before the move.  It's almost overwhelming!

Today when I ran by the management office to pay the rent  I found out that if we can be out by 11/26 they have a new renter for our apartment.  I told them that it shouldn't be a problem, but that I'd let them know for sure tomorrow after our walk-through.  Our appliances should be in place tomorrow, and I look forward to seeing the final product.  I will not be working tomorrow because I can see myself getting completely engrossed with something I'm doing at the hospital and being very late to the walk-through. 

I have a homemade pizza ready to be put in the oven and so many things on my mind.  As excited as I am about all the things to come this month, I'm much more excited about December.  We will be going home to Illinois for Christmas and staying with my parents.  I'm pretty sure it's going to be a wild zoo there, though I'm not as concerned about my "kids" as I am about theirs.  We will also be headed to Park City, Utah for a company trip next month.  I would have much rather gone to a place that is either the same weather or warmer, but my say didn't count - though Chad did get to vote for Key West, FL or Park City, UT.  My husband voted for the cold weather. Ugh!  Unfortunately, it appears that everybody else in the branch did too.  I don't think they really know what they're getting themselves into with the weather. And, I suppose we're lucky because we already have winter wear and some of his co-workers may have to go purchase clothing.  :-)

Comments

Popular Posts