Catching up on things I'm thankful for

So, I've been a little bit behind on the things that I'm thankful for this year for the month of November.  It's already November 4th, so I've got four things to be thankful for.  Since we're so busy this month, I'm going to do a week's worth every Thursday.  Here are four things, in no particular order:

1. My amazing husband who is next to me regardless of the decision I make.  I wouldn't be where I am without him!
2. A good bone marrow biopsy for a special friend.  Amazing what can happen when you have faith!
3. Some great neighbors here in "the ghetto."  I know I complain about this place a lot, but we have been lucky to meet some amazing people here.  I know if we ever need anything that they'll be here for us! (And, I'm thankful for the safe arrival of their Grand-daughter, who was born prematurely.  Welcome to the world Adyasen!)
4. A job interview on Monday.  :-)

Comments

Popular Posts