What the heck

Okie dokie...I'm trying to enjoy my last few days of boredom, so I stole this from my friend, Liz.  Figured it'd give me something to occupy my mind for awhile...

What if I were to get pregnant?
That would be pretty darn exciting - and, it's the only thing left to complete our family! :-)

What if I could have any job in the world?
Hmmm....I always thought I wanted to be a doctor, more recently a PA, but I've really loved my time as a Patient Liaison.  In a sense, it's the best of both worlds - the medical field without any of the nastiness and I get to spend time with patients helping them out - Count me in!

What if I had a day to myself?
I have had more days to myself than you can imagine. (Ok, that's probably not entirely true)  Right now, I hate spending time alone - ask me again in a few months.
What if I could get married all over again?
I would do it all the same.  Part of me wishes that we had more guests, but it was perfect for us.  Not a lot of fuss or stress. Only thing I would change is the disappearance of my dress...

What if I could live anywhere in the U.S.?
I miss good ole' Central Illinois, but I hate the cold more than you can imagine.  So far, I'm happy with Houston, I just wish it were closer to home. 
What if I were to have more children?
Seeing as I don't have any, I'd love to have more.  LOL  Two would be great, but we'll be happy with one!
What if I could have any talent in the world?
I'm the most talented person in the world, so I cannot answer this question.  HA HA HA
What if you met me in real life?
You'd probably think I am nuts, but hopefully you'd like me.  :-)  I've got a very unique personality, to say the least!
What if I went back to school?
I was really considering going back to nursing school, but my time at the hospital has shown me that it's not what I want to do with my life.  (Sorry, all you nurses out there - I respect you and wish I had it in me!)  I'd probably go to PA School or get a Masters in Healthcare Admin.
What if money weren't an object?
Wouldn't life be grand?  I may or may not work, but I would definitely volunteer at the very least. The first thing I would do is pay off all of our debt!  I neither need nor want a fancy house, but I would definitely hire a housekeeper.  I'd make sure that I had my own Corvette (I've never been great at sharing).  I'd also donate money whenever possible.

What if I could meet one celebrity?
Who really cares?  I know I don't!

What if I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life?
Oh, Gawd!  That would be so difficult, because I can't get everything I need at one store!  Can I pick one store per item or need?!

What if I could choose an animal/pet?
Chad draws the line at a dog and a cat, so no more for us.  It's much easier to have more cats than dogs, though!  William is perfect and Cappy is, too.  If something happened to either one of them I would end up getting another, but it would be impossible to replace them.  As much as we adore particular breeds, I don't think that I could purchase one knowing full well that there are so many homeless animals!

What if I could go on a trip right now?
Obviously, I'd choose home.  But, I'd love to go back to Disney since we didn't go to Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom during our last trip.  I'd also like to go to Vegas again.  I just wish it was all easy to do without setting foot on an airplane!

What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and a professional chef?
House cleaner - I love to cook!

What if I had the option to get plastic surgery?
Been there, done that.  I'd probably get some lipo or something to make my legs look less like tree stumps, though.

Comments

Popular Posts