Life

Life has been pretty crazy lately.  We are still trying to finish moving into our house, take care of the kids, take care of ourselves, and work.  Work is the big one - Chad had been traveling to Corpus Christi weekly for work.  Last week was tough, especially with it being his first time away from us.  I'm embarrassed to admit that by the time he got home on Wednesday I was nearing a complete breakdown - reflux is no joke.  This week has been much better, though there have been trialing moments.
Going back two weeks -  I had my 6 week postpartum check and have officially been released.  You have absolutely no idea how excited I was to finally take a nice bath in my new soaking tub. Ahhh...  We scheduled surgery for next Wednesday (the 20th) for me to get my endo cleaned up and remove both of my tubes.  Why?  One, they're pretty damaged from the Endo.  Two, there's no sense in having them as we know I won't get pregnant on my own.  And, if we ever do decide to take the jump to have another baby, we have five beautiful embryos waiting for us - no Fallopian tubes needed.
We celebrated my birthday late, and stayed at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square for the day/night, getting pampered with a couples massage and eating an amazing dinner at Tierra del Fuego.  (Although we alwYs go to Perry's for our anniversary, I think I may want to go back there!)
We have hired a nanny for one day a week, maybe more depending on our schedule, to give me another set of hands.  I'm looking forward to that and may eventually take advantage of it by going to get my nails done instead of doing stuff around the house.  Only time will tell...
We also hired a new (Mexican) cleaning lady.  She seems really nice and motivated.  She starts this Friday, so I'm interested to see how she does.  Lord knows, it's got to be better than our last cleaning lady.  {plus, she uses Fabuloso!!!!}. Hopefully, she's reliable.
This Sunday we are having family/newborn pictures done at our house by Kara Powell.  We met her during the Miracle Baby Project, as we were one of the Miracle Baby Families.  We loved her work and she was amazing with Charleigh,  she's not so into the formal poses, which honestly suits us better. I cannot wait to see what cute pictures she captures this time! 
Hopefully I'll have good news after my surgery on Wednesday, though as I told Chad - if for any reason they tried to keep me overnight I WOULD NOT argue.  Give me a nice night of sleep - I'm game! 😂 #trueconfessionsofasahm

Comments

Popular Posts