17

How far along? 17 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I feel like I'm losing weight again, will find out for sure on August 10
Maternity clothes: yep, 
Have you told family and friends? Yep
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes, some friends are teasing me about having quads because I'm so big.  I'm just trying to figure out how my stomach can possibly grow more.
Sleep:  I love Ambien.
Best moment this week: pretty sure I felt them from the outside a few days ago
Miss Anything? Illinois food
Movement: I'm definitely starting to feel them more frequently.  I'm sure it helps that the placenta is posterior this time around
Food cravings: recently - wrapped pickles, home made. Chex mix, Hawaiian punch, soft serve
Anything making you queasy or sick? Chicken, shrimp, and most other things make me want to gag too,
Gender prediction: boy & girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: nausea, constipation, exhaustion, cramps, Charlie horses, extremities falling asleep/going numb, inability to get comfortable, etc
Major purchases this week? Nothing
looking forward to: selling our house

Comments

Popular Posts