15

Life has been so hectic lately that I've once again (much like last pregnancy) neglected my blog.  This is merely a weekly update of my pregnancy, and I will hopefully get the opportunity to do a life update soon
How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not quite sure, hopefully I will find at my appointment on Thursday that I've gained weight.
Maternity clothes: yep, that's definitely not going to change
Have you told family and friends? Yep
Have you started to show yet? Oh yeah, I definitely look pregnant from the front, from the side, however, I look fat
Sleep:  since we have been back in Illinois, I've been sleeping like a log.  Do I have to go back?!
Best moment this week: it's been a LONG week here, we will leave it at that
Miss Anything? food & wine
Movement: they are hit or miss, I've been preoccupied this week so I'm not as "in tune" as I usually am
Food cravings: all the delicious food here in Central Illinois
Anything making you queasy or sick? I'm hit or miss right now, chicken still practically brings me to my knees and my moms coffee is brutal
Gender prediction: boy & girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: anger issues, emotional, nausea, dizzy spells, cravings, cramping, pelvic pain, exhaustion...
Major purchases this week? Nothing
looking forward to: reconstruction meeting on Friday, my OB appointment, selling our home, etc

Comments

Popular Posts