Charleigh's First Christmas

Charleigh's first Christmas was a bit excessive.  I may have gone just a bit overboard!

We started off on Christmas Eve at Chad's parents home.  We had a lovely dinner and spent some quality time with his family.  It would have been much better had Charleigh not been Poopasaurus Rex and had been able to stay in her cute Christmas outfit all night. :(  She enjoyed Ellie & Abbey, and thought her cousin Cam was the bee's knees.  She definitely enjoyed all of the attention she received.

Christmas Day was spent with my parents.  Poor little Princess was exhausted from all of the excitement, so we had to rush through opening her gifts so that we could put her to bed.  She made out like a bandit, and I spent her naptime unboxing all the toys that I could in attempt to make packing easier.  HA!  Charleigh now has SO many toys that we don't know what to do with everything. 

Our Christmas dinner at my parents house was my favorite - roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans. Mom also made a pineapple soufflé for dessert, which was quite yummy.  Charleigh absolutely loved the green beans and the pineapple soufflé.  I'm sure had she been able to try the other things she would have loved them too.

Comments

Popular Posts