What I've Learned This Week

1. Chad loves his job.
2. Carpooling on Monday's may not be the best idea.
3. It doesn't hurt to be a bitch at car dealerships
4. When working with Chad on Saturday's be sure to wear old shoes.
5. My husband is even more kick-ass than I once thought.
6. Although I love my job, I think my heart lies in real estate.
7. Salad doesn't always help you poop.
8. As much as I love some of these big fancy houses Chad is building, I really LOVE my house.
9. Start making a honey-do list for Chad.
10. I need to go to bed earlier than 930 during the week.
11. We need a hamper with a lid so Cappy doesn't eat my underwear.
12. I need to find somebody I can trust to do my hair down here - six months is too long!
13. I really like Chad's new truck and don't mind driving it, but I absolutely love my car.
14. It's really awesome to eat lunch with Chad during the week.
15. Kids are germ factories.
16. We need a bigger garage and a better driveway.
17. I cannot wait for our neighborhood to be completed.
18. Although I miss Illinois, I really like it here in Texas.
19. I have some amazing friends.

Comments

Popular Posts