The OFFICIAL Half-Way Mark

How far along? 20 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: I'm finally up 11 pounds! :)
Maternity clothes: Let's just say that I attempted to wear non-maternity pants the other day.  No bueno.
Have you told family and friends? Definitely

Have you started to show yet? Goodness gracious.  I'm bigger now that I was when I delivered Charleigh!
Sleep: The last two weeks were tough, as I was out of my Ambien.  It's really tough to get comfortable these days.  I finally got a refill and I'm starting to sleep again.  (Trust me, it's in everybody's best interest)
Best moment this week: Anatomy scan yesterday!
Miss Anything? Being able to cook and not feeling like I'm going to explode.
Movement: Yesterday's scan confirmed my suspicions - Baby A moves NONSTOP.
Food cravings: soft serve
Anything making you queasy or sick? chicken & shrimp.
Gender prediction: one of each
Labor Signs: lots of Braxton Hicks!
Symptoms: nausea. exhaustion, Braxton Hicks, cravings (I usually hate ice cream), irritability and general discomfortt
Major purchases this week? Nothing
looking forward to: selling this darn house!

Comments

Popular Posts