Getting the Show on the Road

In just one week, on March 9th, I will be having surgery to make sure that my uterus is healthy enough for another pregnancy.  It will be here before I know it.
My RE is doing a scope to check the uterine cavity.  He said this was particularly important given my history of polyps and Stage 4 Endometriosis.  I was hoping to avoid another surgery, but I appreciate the fact that he wants to ensure that my uterus is in tip top shape.  There'd be nothing worse than transferring all of my embryos (over time, of course) when there was a simple fix. 

What am I thinking?
I'm super excited about the possibility of getting pregnant again and having another bundle of joy. I'm not so excited about nine months of morning {all day} sickness, but the prize at the end is pretty stinking amazing.  Am I concerned about how I will be able to handle pregnancy?  Of course I am.  Another very silly concern is how it is possible to love another person as much  as I love Charleigh. I had those concerns when I was pregnant with her, so it's a very silly concern, on my mind.

The Game Plan
After my procedure on Monday, provided everything looks good, I will start taking Estrogen to thicken my lining for implantation.  About 19 days later, we will go to Piney Point and transfer two of our frozen embryos.  Two weeks after that I will go into the office for my HCG Beta.

Excited
I cannot wait to see what the future holds.  Will we have one or two more babies? Will said babies be as perfect as Charleigh?  What will this next pregnancy be like?  Will said babies be small (like Charleigh) or chunky?  {just thinking about chunky babies makes my vagina hurt, by the way}. Will my delivery go as smoothly?  {I know it won't be as fun without Nurse Ashlei}...

Comments

Popular Posts