T Minus 5 Hours

My bag is completely packed, as are Charleigh's and the 'fun bag.'  Chad's bag is sitting on our bed, and I'm pretty certain it's there so that he can sneak a cat into the hospital with us.  
We enjoyed a breakfast of sausage links and mom's homemade cinnamon pecan rolls before I headed back to the bedroom.
As you can imagine, I didn't sleep well last night and I'm still freaked out. My iPad is charging, and I'm curled up in bed with 3/4 of the furry kids.  (William is pouting and preparing to rule the kingdom.). I'm hoping I can get some sort of a nap in before cleaning up for the big show.  I've decided that I'm going to be THAT person.  The one who checks into the hospital with her hair done and a full face of makeup. Remember, I live in Texas - Go BIG or go home.
Chad is currently out getting his truck detailed before installing the car seat base.  Can't bring the long awaited Princess home in a dirty truck!  
My mom is in the kitchen doing what she does best - cooking and playing games on her kindle or iPad.  (She may be reading, though.  I'm just too lazy to get up and look). My inlaws are most likely on the road headed this way from their beach trip to Destin.  I know they will be here some time this evening.
My plans for the day? Relaxing, enjoying some cuddles with my kiddos, taking a nice bath and eating some mouth-watering McDonalds on my way to the hospital.  (No judging, right Carlos?!). 
I'm nervous.  I'm afraid.  I'm excited.  I'm living in a shark tank of emotions.
I'll keep y'all updated throughout this process.  Thank you all for the outpouring of love, support & prayers.
I think I can, I think I can.....

Comments

  1. So excited for you both! We can't wait to see the beautiful princess. Goodness the time flew by!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts