21

This weeks pregnancy highlights..,

How far along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: 11oz, the size of a can of beer.
Total weight gain/loss: my weight had been stable since early December (about 10 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight) at my appointment yesterday, I learned that I've lost another pound and a half.  
Maternity clothes:  I'm still not very big, but I'm wearing maternity clothes because they fit better
Gender: 99% positive it's a girl. :-). I couldn't be happier!
Movement:  internally I feel her moving, but I don't feel her from the outside, most likely because I have an anterior placenta
Sleep: still exhausted.
What I miss: sleeping well, my daily glass of wine, and not being able to smell everything
Cravings:  cookies, ice cream, chocolate & pickles
Symptoms: exhaustion, cravings, food aversions, occasional headaches, needing to pee all the time, and just general pelvic discomfort.

Comments

Popular Posts