32

Is going to be the best year ever! This is the year that I become a mommy!
Last night, in pre-celebration of my birthday, Chad took me to the mall to do some shopping.  I ran into some former patients and had a nice talk with them, before finally making the big decisions.  
Although I really wanted a pair of riding boots, it's quite difficult to find them for wide calves.  I used my gift card to get myself some smelly stuff - Dolce & Gabanna The One. Mmmmm!!!
We then headed back to Dillard's since they have the best service, where I finally got my watch!!!
We had a nice steak dinner at Perry's, where I enjoyed one glass of wine with my meal, before heading off to Center Court for a slice of birthday cheesecake.  We then headed back home to watch Wolverine up in the media room.  It was a nice evening.

Today I have been incredibly lazy - cuddling with all of my babies and doing laundry. It was a practically perfect day.

Comments

Popular Posts