Day Two - OW!

Much like yesterday, Chad and I got up and headed to Piney Point with our potential future children. The highlights of the drive were the horrendous traffic and Chad's bloody nose that required every Kleenex and napkin in his truck. It also decided to leave lasting marks on his Ritz Carlton polo. When we arrived he had to run to the bathroom to clean up and get it under control. Le sigh...
It wasn't nearly as crowded today, which was nice. We also got called back there much faster than yesterday. Unfortunately, Dr Bello did the procedure today. I think that had Dr Hriffith not done it yesterday and she had I wouldn't have known a difference. Ouch! She is so rough. She tried two or three speculums before she found the right one. I swear to God she was digging for gold. I actually had tears rolling down my face the majority of the time. Even Chad mentioned how incredibly rough she was. If we have to sit through another WTF appointment, I will be sure to insist that she never touches me again. I was much
More confident in Dr Griffith's abilities.
Should we get our long awaited BFP, I will be baking lots of cookies for Dr Williams and HFI Sugar Land staff, and will take some to Dr Griffith at Piney Point. (Heck, if I have to drive elsewhere I will,). Dr Bello gets nothing, except for a card, because I'm not that big of a bitch.
I ordered Dominos for lunch because I was under the influence on lots of Tylenol thanks to the pain - and hour and a half later I was delivered a cold pizza stuck to the box and horribly greasy bread bites that were also cold, I called them and tried to explain the situation, but she just didnt understand that if you but a room temperature pizza in a warming bag, it's still going to be (gasp!) room temperature. I was guilty as I asked her if she was 'fucking stupid'. This is when the little slut hung up on me. So, I called their corporate office to file a complaint. Once again when I called dominos and spoke to the slut she said she was the manager (Ashley Mylastname) and put me on hold for another 10-15 minutes before hangin up on me again. I demand that this gets dealt with properly. I may just call back tomorrow to speak with the GM. Seriously? Where has customer service gone? I'd be beheaded if I did those sorts of things!
The pharmacy decided to call today to follow up on and address my laundry list of concerns. I think we have come to an understanding. I'm going to speak only with the managing pharmacist and head tech at this point.
As you can see, I was on a roll today. I was kind of disappointed that I didnt get anymore people hanging up on me. I was also somewhat disappointed in Chad's swimmers/soldiers/spermies (whatever you want to call them) as we only had 7 million today.
Although I'm irritated, I'm not giving up hope. I'm pretty certain Dr Griffith got us our twins. It's going to be a really long two weeks. I may break down and buy a bunch of dollar store pregnancy tests - it will be my very own science experiment!!!! I'm dreading Sunday's suppositories, but ill survive. I may buy some nasty generic disposable women's panties for the grossness they will bring. Yucky!!
Only time will tell and ill keep y'all posted!

Comments

Popular Posts