Here We Go...again!!!

We've been tossing the idea around for awhile now, but weren't sure when we were going to take the plunge.  Now that our Disney vacation has come and gone, we really have nothing going on until Charleigh's birthday. So, we decided early last week to call HFI and head in for a FET consult.
My appointment was yesterday, and we had originally planned on keeping this completely to ourselves. After the appointment and a long discussion about timing, we decided to go for it - and to come clean!  I mean, it'd be difficult to keep quiet, right?! And, we need all the thoughts and prayers we can get to make sure this works out again.  So, this is the OFFICIAL blog announcement...

It's time to start on Baby C number two!!!!

What does this entail?

Yesterday I had my baseline ultrasound and lab work, in addition to my consultation.  (We decided what the hell, I was already there so let's do it!). Tonight I start a new birth control pill, and will begin taking my prescription prenatals again.  Sometime within the next two weeks I will go to the hospital for a hysteroscopy to make sure the good old uterus looks good. (Well, as good as a uterus can look...). After the all-clear from Dr Williams, I will start taking estrogen for about 21 days to thicken my lining and will then go in for a transfer where they will return two of our embryos to their 'home.'

If everything goes as planned, we will welcome Baby C #2 sometime in December!

I will do my best to keep y'all updated throughout this process, and I promise to write all about our vacation soon.  In the meantime, please send us some baby dust and some prayers up the the big guy for us!!!

Comments

Popular Posts