Nine


This Week’s Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 9 weeks, 4 days

 Size of Baby: C is the size of a prune!

 Total Weight Gain or Loss: I've somehow managed to stay the same

 Maternity Clothes: Where have maternity jeans been all my life?  They are amazing!

 Gender: C is either a boy or a girl

 Movements: I don't feel anything yet (other than gas), but at my appointment on Monday C was definitely dancing around.  I'm going to try to video my US this coming Monday since Chad isn't able to go.

 Sleep: I can't get enough sleep.  My evening routine is now get home from work, eat dinner, talk to Chad while I'm prepping my shot, and going to bed.  Exciting, eh?!

 What I Miss:  being able to poop without difficulty.  (Sorry, you asked!). I also still miss my glass of wine and my old sense of smell. :-)

 Cravings: Long Jonh Silvers, Panda Express, Arby's, Olive Garden breadsticks & Alfredo, and salad.

Symptoms:  I'm still exhausted and suffering from food aversions and nausea.  I'm quite gassy and I'm getting those nasty cystic zits on my chin. Ugh!  Being an incubator is hard work!

Comments

Popular Posts