The Eighth Week


This Week’s Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 78 weeks

 Size of Baby: Today the baby is approximately the size of a grape

 Total Weight Gain or Loss: I've not stepped on a scale since my OB appointment, and I don't plan on doing so until Friday.

 Maternity Clothes: I got picked on last Friday for wearing maternity clothes

 Gender: Big Bird is still gender-free.

 Movements: pretty sure we saw batman or batwoman dancing on Monday!

 Sleep: I am strongly considering napping in the backseat of my car during my lunch break. 

 What I Miss:  my glass of wine.  Oh, and real beer to accompany baseball.  And not being able to smell my patients...

 Cravings: This week has been different - Cinnamon Toast Crunch, potato salad & donuts.

Symptoms:  I am pretty sure that I could sleep all day and still be tires, I'm sensitive and cry at everything, I get angry easily (okay, so that's nothing new)


Comments

Popular Posts