Five Weeks (tomorrow)

I've always been jealous of all the lovely ladies who get to do their weekly baby update, and now I FINALLY get to partake.  So, if ya don't wanna know, don't read.  You've been warned...





Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 5 weeks

Size of baby: Orange Seed, .08-.16 inches and less than 1/10th of an ounce

Total weight gain/loss:  No idea, but I'm pretty sure I'm already starting to gain weight

Maternity clothes: Nope!  Thankfully my work attire consists of yoga pants and a polo, so I may get away with it!

Gender: No idea, but can I say I really want a girl?!  (Also, we don't know how many babies are in there.  Since two blastocysts were transferred, it's highly likely there are two babies!)

Movement: It is way too early for that nonsense! Lol

Sleep:  I am absolutely exhausted but don't sleep too well.  Between waking up to pee and having difficulty getting comfy it's quite annoying. 

What I miss: My nightly glass of red wine.

Cravings: Burgers!!!  And cream cheese.  Oddly enough,  sweets don't appeal to me at all.

Symptoms:  Morning sickness & food aversions are no joke!  Though it seems to bother me more later in the day.  I'm pretty sensitive to smells - foot & ankle day about killed me.  My lower back aches and I have random aches & cramps throughout the day.  

Memorable moment for the week: The phone call from HFI with my Beta results!!  I will never forget it.  "Hi Diana, it's Patricia!  Congratulations!!!  Your Beta was 718!"  I squealed with excitement, and then I cried.  Calling Chad was pretty special too.  Since I had been crying, he thought something was wrong! :-)


So, there ya have it! It's going to be a wild ride and Chad's pretty certain I'm going to be the most miserable preggo lady ever!!!



Comments

Popular Posts