Slacking

I'm just a slacker doing what I do best...slacking.  There hasn't been anything exciting in our lives the last month.  Well, the exception being waiting and waiting and waiting for my Lupron.  Only took six weeks folks, but I finally got my first shot.
It took a lot of arguing on my part! Too.  Every time I contacted the doctors office I was told it had been called in, yet every time I called the pharmacy I was toldnt they'd not received it.  Eventually I found out that I had to use a different pharmacy because of my insurance, and had confirmation that it was going to be shipped to HFI.  Five days later I'd still not heard anything, so I called the receptionist, who called said pharmacy to investigate.  Basically somebody didn't do their job and it never got sent.  So it finally arrived on Thursday morning and I went in for the shot Friday.
Seeing as I've been on BCP for six weeks I asked if it may be acceptable for me to only do one month of Lupron before starting stimulation.  I was told id receive a call back but I never did.  The lack of communication is really starting to irk me.  I'm spending a lot of money and need my questions answered.  I honestly have no idea what the plan is at this time, and seeing as it's my body I have every right to know.  Very annoying.
Chad has been keeping busy with his new grill/smoker and we have been making lists of things we want to do around the house to make it our home.  At this point, it looks like we will be in Texas for the foreseeable future, and I'm pretty okay with that.  Of course, I miss my family and Illinois but I really don't like the cold!
We have been trying to cut back on our Center Court visits, and have gradually backed down to Monday, Wednesday & Friday.  We are now on the Friday only plan. (unless there is a legit reason to go). Although we spend far too much time and money there, we have made some really wonderful friends.  Some of these friends we even hang out with outside of Center Court!  It is nice to finally have people we trust here.
Other than that, there's not much else going on in our lives.  Chad has been working so much the yard is looking quite rough, add in the extreme heat and/or pouring rain...our yard is one hot mess!  Thanks to the rain, our Crepe Myrtle has finally bloomed and we now know what colors the flowers are...a light, somewhat vibrant pink!  Can I tell you how relieved I am that they're not white?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts