One week

It's hard to believe that just one week ago I was inseminated - it feels like it was so long ago!  We had a rather uneventful week, though it went by fairly quick.
On Friday Chad and I met my good friend, Suzanne, at Center Court for lunch.  We ended up staying there until 4, jamming out to 90's music and laughing with our friends.  Saturday morning we ran to the mall the get Chad some new clothes and stopped by Center Court, once again, for lunch.  Unfortunately, we ended up staying there until 5pm.  However, we did get to play with an adorable 6 month old named Johnny.  He was one of the happiest babies that I've ever met.  Chad and I are still talking about the fun with Johnny - it makes us even more excited about the future.
Today has been a lazy day around the house.  I made a pot of chili, a roast and banana bread and also finished all the laundry.  Given the laziness, I feel like I was fairly productive.
I will admit that I'm nervous that this week will drag you-know-what.   Tomorrow will be the first Monday in over a month that I've not had a doctor appointment, and although I'm happy about that I will miss that extra hour of sleep in the morning!  On Tuesday Chad will be flying to the Corporate Office in Kansas City, and won't be back until Wednesday afternoon.  The rest of the week is pretty boring until Friday, when we have our three-month follow-up appointment with Dr V.  The biggest obstacle will be waiting until Monday 3/11 when we go back to HFI for our pregnancy test.  I'm trying not to get too excited or hopeful, but sometimes it's really difficult!!!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts