From the Bottom of My {Broken} Heart

Y'all seriously have been absolutely amazing.  Truly.  The supportive messages I've received have meant the world to me.  

Just knowing that people actually read what I wrote and are TRYING to understand what I'm going through or how I am feeling - I cannot put into words how good it makes me feel.  

It's no doubt going to be a tough summer for me, but I'm going to survive.  I always survive.  My heart may be hurting, but all the love you have shown me confirms that I'm not alone in this.  I'm going to be okay.

There will be good days, and there will be bad days.  But I need to remember that I'm so very lucky to have my three amazing babies.  They really are nothing short of a miracle.

Had you asked me three years ago if I thought I'd have three babies, I'd certainly say no.  Because three years ago, although I had faith in my doctors, I wasn't sure that I'd ever conceive.  And here I sit, with three adorable children.  Modern medicine truly is amazing.

Again, I wanted to let you know how much you're messages have meant.  I know I'm getting repetitive, so I'll cut it short.  

Thanks again...

Comments

Popular Posts