FET 1

On Monday I went for a postop appointment with Dr Williams.  It sounds like everything went well during my procedure and the tissue they removed for biopsy was, indeed, a polyp.  (Needless to say, I'm not surprised,). Provided my baseline looked good, we were ready to start the cycle.  
Baseline was beautiful - had lining of 5.8, which would be shed before the good stuff could happen.  On Tuesday, I took my last bcp and started my "pills & patches" (estradiol t.i.d & vivelle patches).  The biggest change this time around is the number of patches -  I have two lovely patches on at a time, and I change both every three days.  {since I put them on Saturday, they will be replaced Tuesday & Friday}
I go in on Friday for monitoring (ultrasound & labs) and we will determine what changes need to be made from there.  On Friday, we will also sign our consents and pay for half of this.  Provided everything goes as planned, I will start PIO (progesterone shot in the booty) on the 4th of April, and my transfer will be April 9th.
So, provided I "get pregnant" on April 9th, can you guess what my due date would be?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??
Christmas Day!  Obviously, I'd probably deliver before then, but that's a pretty awesome due date.  Nothing like an AMAZING present like a baby or babies for Christmas!!!
Since I don't know much know, I'll update more next weekend


Comments

Popular Posts