el-oh-el-oh-el-oh-vee-ee

Stolen from my girl, Liz....again! :-)

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
We have been together since (Friday) March 13th, 2009

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
We met on Yahoo Personals.  I 'winked' at him, he emailed me, we started texting, and the rest is history!



3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
We got married on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011 at Walt Disney World's Wedding Pavilion.  I cannot believe that we're nearing our year anniversary!

4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
As mentioned above, we got married at The Walt Disney World Wedding Pavilion on the grounds of The Grand Floridian Resort.  It was a small wedding, with my Daddy walking me down the aisle and our nephew Cam serving as ring-bearer.  (However, Chad's sisters wore matching bridesmaids dressing because we had a feeling Cam would need some help walking down the aisle.)
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
Hmmm...He pretty much always calls me "Babykins" and I think I probably call him the same. We never use our first names.
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
1. He is one of the hardest-working people I know.
2. I truly believe that he would sacrifice everything to make me happy.
3. He makes me feel complete!

7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
We were actually in the process of signing our wedding contract for our location.  We had picked the date and location and I was just waiting on the ring.  He refused to sign the contract, and pulled me off the couch to my feet and got down on one knee in front of the fireplace.  It was absolutely perfect.  :-)  (Probably part of why I loved our home in Chatham so much.)
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
None of the above.  On our first Valentine's Day, we lounged around in jammies all day, and enjoyed a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's.  Our second Valentine's Day I actually got a card from him, but that was it.  I'm sure this year I will be lucky to get a card.  Part of me wishes he was a little more romantic.
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
I'm a mixture of both!  We enjoy going out to dinner, but we love to relax at home.
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
There are so many things I would like to do.  I look forward to going to Disney Land in California and having babies! :-)
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
Hmmm....I work until 4, and Lord only knows what time Chad will get off of work.  If we have the opportunity we will go out to dinner, but in the event that we do not we will probably just order a pizza.
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
No point to ask, because I won't get anything.  I kind of wish he'd surprise me with something.
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Enjoy the simple things in life and being with each other.
14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.
See above

Comments

Popular Posts