Today I don't feel like doing anything...

What a busy week we have had! 
Last weekend Chad and I went exploring the Sugar Land area and found a phenomenal house in Sienna Plantation, one of the neighborhoods we have been eying.  The house is being built as an inventory house and is on an amazing lot.  Unfortunately, there are power lines that go through the back yard, which is a deal-breaker.  We did find another lot in the community that we liked and have been discussing building this house on the lot.
This past weekend we drove up to The Woodlands, Kingwood and Katy. All three areas were nice, but we really felt so much more at home in Sienna Plantation, which is in Missouri CityOn Saturday, we went to the Home Show and received a card for 40% off of granite and cabinet upgrades from the builder we are planning on using. This really helped our budget! :-)  As we were leaving the Home Show, we stopped upstairs where there was a wine cellar sale benefiting the Houston Rodeo.  We ended up leaving there with a case of wine! Mmmmm!!!!
I spent all day Sunday sick in bed.  At first, I thought it was a stomach bug or something I ate the day before but after all was said and done I think it was actually a hangover.  Only the second one in my lifetime, guess that isn't too bad!
Yesterday we headed back to the doctor to schedule my surgery.  I have to call Memorial-Hermann to set up a pre-operative assessment in the beginning of July, as my surgery is scheduled for July 12th.  I'm hoping this will solve everything and we won't have to have any more surgery for quite awhile.
Chad left for Knoxville today and I am absolutely bored out of my mind.  I spent the day applying for jobs, reading, watching movies and cuddling with William.  Tomorrow I will be driving to the airport to figure out how long it takes me to get there, since Mom will be flying in on Thursday.  I cannot wait for her to get here!  I've been thinking of things for us to do - I'm planning on taking her to look at the house we're going to build, to the outlet mall and to a few restaurants here.  Other than that, we will probably just relax and play it by ear!

Comments

Popular Posts