28 - it's the final countdown,

With this being a multiple gestation pregnancy, I'm officially in the final countdown!  Less than NINE weeks until we meet these babies, but it will probably be more like seven weeks.  

Here is my weekly update....



How far along? 28 + 2
Total weight gain/loss: definitely gaining, though I only gained 3 pounds in three weeks!
Maternity clothes: most definitely
Have you told family and friends? Definitely
Have you started to show yet?  See my answer above
Sleep: I cannot get enough sleep - It's tough to get comfy, carpal tunnel is killing me and I pee constantly
Best moment this week: they (finally) started the brick
Miss Anything? Being comfortable
Movement: pretty constant movement, sometimes I think I have ninjas in there 
Food cravings: soft serve, pizza, chipotle, noodles & co, burgers
Anything making you queasy or sick? White meat
Gender prediction: one of each
Labor Signs: pressure, Campbelle's head is nearly "locked and look dead", and contractions - hence why I've been put on bedrest.  (Which is just as easy as it sounds when you have a 16 month old)
Symptoms: exhaustion, contractions, funky stomach, feet the size of sausages, high blood pressure, swelling, inability to get comfortable...I think the list could continue, but we all stop there
Major purchases this week? No major purchases, though we did close on our old home meaning we are that much closer to using our new home!
looking forward to: having my body back to myself,meeting these babies, and moving into our new home 


Comments

Popular Posts