16


How far along? 16 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: at my appointment on Thursday I had gained 7 pounds, but I'm still a bit under pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes: yep, 
Have you told family and friends? Yep
Have you started to show yet? Definitely. I'm pretty sure I'm as big as I was when I had Charleigh
Sleep:  thanks to my Ambien, I sleep wonderfully.  Unfortunately, I'm sleep eating again. :(. I also wake up a few times to pee
Best moment this week: seeing them kick each other on the ultrasound
Miss Anything? Illinois food
Movement: I'm definitely starting to feel them more frequently.  I'm sure it helps that the placenta is posterior this time around
Food cravings: I was hung up on Little Caesars Pizza this week, unfortunately it just didn't hit the spot
Anything making you queasy or sick? Oddly enough, my nausea has gotten worse since we've been back home.  I'm betting that I'll lose weight again.  And, do me a favor and keep chicken away!
Gender prediction: boy & girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: exhaustion, cramping, frequent urination, constipation, bloody noses, Charlie horses, nausea...basically everything in the book
Major purchases this week? Nothing
looking forward to: selling our house!

Comments

Popular Posts